Atlantic City’s Farley State Marina offers entertainment for everyone.
Yachts up to 300 feet can take advantage of the 630 floating slips at Farley State Marina, which is managed by the Gold Nugget in Atlantic City, New Jersey. They are located just off the Absecon Inlet in Marina District, across from the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino. Marina guests have full access to the renovated resort.
Clyde Rawls, Director of Marina Operations, recommends The Chart House and Vic & Anthony’s if you want fine dining. He said there are plenty of other restaurants and bars if you’re looking for something a little more laid back.
Built in 1990, the Golden Nugget took over the Farley State Marina facility in 2011. “We are one of the largest marinas on the East Coast and offer our guests a unique place to eat, drink, party, shop, be entertained, play, or simply relax,” Rawls says.
Farley State Marina offers Cable TV, WiFi, 24-hour room service, access to the pool & spa at the Golden Nugget, as well as other basic amenities, such as showers, laundry, and a fuel dock. Their fuel dock has Shell products. A high-speed dispenser is coming soon.
- Dock Amenities
- 630 floating slips
- Dockage for up to 300 ft.
- Laundry, Shower & Restroom Facilities
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Access to Wine & Wifi Business Center
- Sanitary pump out service
- Water, cable, and electric up to 100 AMPs, 480 Volts
- High-speed diesel dispenser with competitive pricing and quality discounts available
- Access to the H2O Pool + Bar. Heated pool & fire pit lounge – open seasonally.
Farley State Marina / Golden Nugget
600 Huron Ave
Atlanta City, NJ 08401
Phone: 609-441-8482 or 1-800-876-4386
VHF Channel: 65
By Laura Dunn, Southern Exposure