New Crewsaver® recreational liferafts feature the most advanced specifications on the market today. Three models—for coastal use, under 24-hour ocean use, and over 24-hour ocean use—are available in sizes to accommodate 4-12 people. The 24-hour models are Lloyds Class ISO Approved. A 12-year fabric and seam warranty and an extended service period of 3 years reduce ongoing maintenance costs.
• High-volume water pockets ensure maximum stability when inflated.
• Simple-to-close canopy is manufactured to the highest SOLAS standards providing added protection from the elements.
• Semi-rigid boarding ramp allows for quick, easy and safe boarding.
• Interior lifelines help occupants stabilize themselves during heavy seas.
• Exterior pressure relief valves ensure excess CO2 is not released into the liferaft.
• Greater than 24-hour liferafts include a waterproof buoyant and sealed grab bag packed inside.
• Two packaging options are available: weather-resistant valise or a tough, lightweight low profile container.
MSRP from $1,500
Southern Exposure April 2015